Spa & Wellness Manager
- Forest Resort & Spa Tarčin - Sarajevo
- Turizam i ugostiteljstvo
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||For purpose of opening our new hotel in region, TIDC d.o.o. Sarajevo is announcing 55 job vacancies for following position:
JOB TITLE: SPA & WELLNESS MANAGER
Employer: TIDC d.o.o. Sarajevo
Vacancy open: 24.02.2017.
Vacancy closes: 15.04.2017.
Degree: high school or higher
Experience in the filed: minimum 5 years
Place of work: Tarcin, Municipality of Hadzici, Canton Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please send CV to: email@example.com
Reporting: Director of Operations
Spa and wellness manger isresponsible for the day-to-day operations of the spa and wellness center. Responsible for managing the spa finances, employees and services. Duties include performance of all business tasks, as well as working directly with customers providing select spa services.
Basically, a SPA & Wellness Manager is in charge of the smooth day-to-day operations of a spa. He/she has to supervise and train his/her staff to meet customers’ satisfactions. He/she is also responsible for coordinating activities with Sales and Marketing to generate revenue for his/her outlet through the retailing of spa products and treatment packages.
A SPA & Wellness Manager must have good interpersonal skills and should be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Regija:||Kanton Sarajevo regija|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||RESPONSIBILITIES:|
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
• Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
•Plan or direct spa and wellness services and programs.
•Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
•Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
•Check spa and wellness equipment to ensure proper functioning.
•Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
• Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
•Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
•Inventory products and order new supplies.
•Plan or direct spa services and programs.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and formal training: High school diploma.
Experience: A minimum of 4 years’ experience.
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Srednja škola|
|Naziv preduzeća:||Forest Resort & Spa Tarčin - Sarajevo|