Spa & Wellness Assistant
- Forest Resort & Spa Tarčin - Sarajevo
- Turizam i ugostiteljstvo
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||For purpose of opening our new hotel in region, TIDC d.o.o. Sarajevo is announcing 55 job vacancies for following position:
JOB TITLE: SPA AND WELLNESS ASSISTANT
Employer: TIDC d.o.o. Sarajevo
Vacancy open: 24.02.2017.
Vacancy closes: 01.04.2017.
Degree: High school medical
Experience in the filed: minimum 5 years
Place of work: Tarcin, Municipality of Hadzici, Canton Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please send CV to: email@example.com
Reporting: Housekeeping Manager
The Spa assistant must pay attention to every detail to create an environment of tranquil harmony for our members and guests. The leader of the day to day operation, who works with the independent contractors to see that schedules are maintained, appointments are scheduled, calls returned and guests billed accurately. Cleanliness and organization is a crucial part of proper Spa management; working in cooperation with housekeeping and maintenance, the Spa assistant maintains the Spa Center, Wellnes and Pool area to the highest of standards. The Spa assistant is responsible to communicate all matters of concern to the Spa and Wellnes Manager.
The Spa assistant is responsible for providing guests with a professional and relaxing massage focused on relaxation,pain relief, rehabilitation, and recovery from injury or body treatment while adhering to proffesional medical standards
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Regija:||Kanton Sarajevo regija|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||REQUIREMENTS:|
• Maintain a professional presence on the Spa front desk – answering the phone and coordinating appointments for massage, treatments, classes and personal training in a polite and helpful manner.
• Work with independent contractors to ensure appointments are kept and billed properly.
• Acts as the ambassador of the Spa greeting and welcoming all visitors.
• Ensure each visitor is acclimated to the standards of spa use, and signs a liability waiver.
• Assist with morning setup and, or closing duties.
• Responsible to maintain all stations, rooms and spa areas; ensuring cleanliness/sanitation, stations organized and well stocked, all items put away at the end of the day.
• Responsible for meeting all Board of Health requirements.
• Monitors the entire facility with thorough walkthroughs at opening and every two hours until end of day.
• Maintains the soothing atmosphere of the Spa.
• Ensure music is playing softly in the building.
• Organize/plan daily setup and close.
• Continually monitors fitness and locker room areas for cleanliness. Clean the Fitness Room, per the schedule and before leaving each day to ensuring quality and presentation procedures are continually followed.
• Maintains and stocks the Coffee Bar at opening and as needed to ensure member satisfaction. Assists guests and Manager with ordering supplies as needed.
• Financial - Control ongoing service and product management to ensure profitability, implement full Spa product and service purchasing standards and ensure compliance, administer staff and member scheduling for maximum revenue generation and profitability.
• Customer Service - Anticipate, identify and ensure member/guest needs are being met in the very best possible way. Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus services to our members/guests. •Operations – Maintain an up to date version of the Spa procedures Manual and ensure compliance; updating as needed. Develop and maintain Spa literature, documentation and process handling requirements. Ensure equipment is maintained in good working order. Maintain professional relationships with suppliers, providers and management. Ensure stock and cash items are kept secured to minimize/eliminate losses. Implement a clearly established opening and closing procedure. Manage Spa inventories effectively, follow purchasing standards; ensure compliance.
• Assist in any other areas as directed by the Spa and Wellness Manager.
• Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
• Helps promoting the massage to the SPA members and the hotel guests.
• Provides guests with a professional and relaxing massage focused on relaxation and pain relief.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school medical- physiotherapy technician.
Knowledgeable and experienced in the Wellness and Spa atmosphere preferred.
Working knowledge of Spa services and amenities helpful.
Microsoft Office proficient required.
Massage Therapy Certification is advantage.
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Srednja škola|
|Naziv preduzeća:||Forest Resort & Spa Tarčin - Sarajevo|