- Forest Resort & Spa Tarčin - Sarajevo
- Turizam i ugostiteljstvo
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||For purpose of opening our new hotel in region, TIDC d.o.o. Sarajevo is announcing 55 job vacancies for following position:
JOB TITLE: HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER
Employer: TIDC d.o.o. Sarajevo
Vacancy open: 24.02.2017.
Vacancy closes: 15.04.2017.
Degree: bachelor or higher
Experience in the filed: minimum 4 years
Place of work: Tarcin, Municipality of Hadzici, Canton Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting: Director of Operations
The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, control and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping department in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines along with assuring the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times. Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing hourly staff.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos, rad na određeno vrijeme|
|Regija:||Kanton Sarajevo regija|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, restaurants, concession stands, suites, and all public spaces.
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
• Daily supervision of the grounds keeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public areas prior gate opening for every event held at the Arena.
• Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
• Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre and post events.
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
• Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each event.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development.
• The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask • Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 15+ employees.
• Ability to maintain a budget
• Proven excellence in customer service.
• Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
• Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
• Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Formal Training:
• Bachelor minimum or higher.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a large, multi-use facility required, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Fakultet|
|Naziv preduzeća:||Forest Resort & Spa Tarčin - Sarajevo|